Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Problems uploading to download.eclipse.org

That looks correct. I would say the permission have not been setup correctly for the genie.cu user since there is no existing content under the https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/ url for cu. File an issue at https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues

Note that the path you have there is not correct, it should be /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/ee4j/cu/snapshots, but that won't cause the error you are seeing.