Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Come up with new name for the Concurrency implementation project

+1
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to stackdpodcast.com.