Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta Authentication TCK

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 9:59 AM Darran Lofthouse <darran.lofthouse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is the preferred way to run these new tests against other containers?  Is adding them as a profile to the TCK pom the place?

We still need to establish how to do this exactly. For now adding a profile to the TCK pom is the main way indeed, and we should document that this is explicitly allowed.

Alternatively I was looking at an example where the TCK is downloaded from (say) Maven Central as a zip, and executed using the invoker plug-in, where the main pom is then updated programmatically to add a profile. I've already added the custom profile for that purpose (as a placeholder to add content to).

Unfortunately the Maven invoker plug-in does not seem to have the capability to add dependencies to the classpath of the project it invokes, which would have been ideal for us here.

Kind regards,
Arjan