Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: Review of Platform TCK removal of duplicate Jakarta JSON Binding tests

Hi,

Test kit is a junit5 which means it is "standalone" by default but also means you can integrate tests with arquillian if you need registering ArquillianExtension as implicit - or what I was thinking to, a container specific extension to run embedded or remotely. I don't think it needs to be referenced in the guide since it is part of the vendor dependent setup and there is no particular TCK SPI needed but if it helps it can probably.

Romain Manni-Bucau