Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Copyright Assistance

Volodymyr,

You may also wish to ask for feedback via license@xxxxxxxxxxx.

On 2022-02-08 11:43 a.m., Volodymyr Siedlecki wrote:
Hello,

We recently ported over the TLDDoc source code to our jstl-api project, but we're not sure how to properly update the copyrights. And for reference, TLDDoc is an old project created by Sun Microsystems under the BSD license.

Can we append `Copyright (c) 2022 Contributors to the Eclipse Foundation` for the files we update?

For instance, https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/pull/208/files#diff-e542ae6192665ca54eff7560bc83dee1a285b5e1ddb627fdb5eb7bf922482643R5-R9

Thank you,

Volodymyr

Back to the top