Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Issue for call tomorrow

Maven artifacts are only one problem. The bigger problem is that TCKs are generally a bundle that includes the tests, user guide and example of integration with the implementation under test. That is not a generally useful artifact to push to maven for automation. The tests portion and associated resources, certainly, but the rest?