[jakartaee-platform-dev] package prefixes for Jakarta Batch TCK-related classes? org.eclipse.ee4j.batch ?

We were wondering in the Jakarta Batch  ML  https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartabatch-dev/msg00270.html what package prefix to use for new modules in the Batch TCK
and I couldn't see where this had been answered before.

The legacy TCK uses com.ibm.jbatch.tck but what should new modules use?

We observed the JSONB TCK using jakarta.json.bind.tck
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jsonb-api/tree/master/tck/src/main/java/jakarta/json/bind/tck
but that strikes me as probably the wrong answer (unless somehow these will remain hidden in the repo;  our Batch modules, OTOH, are all published to Maven Central).

Seems like the right answer would be one of:

  org.eclipse.ee4j.batch
  org.eclipse.jakarta.batch

Anyone know the answer?  Thanks,
Scott Kurz
WebSphere / Open Liberty Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx