From: "Scott Stark" <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "jakartaee-platform-dev" <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "jakartaee-platform developer discussions" <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Module-info handling conventions for EE10
Date: Tue, Nov 2, 2021 13:18

Ok, thanks Lukas. So specName should be from the Code column, but this still does not completely work as module names cannot have a hyphen in them. It seems that we need to add a JPMS name column and copy the Code column with updates to those which are using a hyphen:

bean-validation -> validation
dependency-injection -> injection
enterprise-beans -> ejb or beans?