[jakartaee-platform-dev] Capturing JPMS module name conventions

So I had posted this naming convention document as the recommended rules for module-info naming conventions:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/JakartaEE_Maven_Versioning_Rules

And it was immediately pointed out that this explicitly says: "NOTE: This document does not yet specify requirements for Java
	platform module system names."
Do'h!

That needs to be corrected. I was under the assumption that the API_PACKAGE described in that document was what we had decided on as the convention for EE10. Disagreements?

We need to have this decided and update the document to reflect the decision ASAP.

Back to the top