From:        "Scott Stark" <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "jakartaee-platform developer discussions" <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/08/2021 14:00
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jakartaee-platform-dev] Need a Jakarta Annotations 2.1 plan
Sent by:        "jakartaee-platform-dev" <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

It seems that changes have been made to the common annotations project, but we don't have a release plan for 2.1 to include them. I have created the following issue to track that:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/423

We need someone in the annotations project to create a release plan and get that approved.
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.ca

Either that or argue that these changes can be done in a service release._______________________________________________
jakartaee-platform-dev mailing list
jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx