Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [BALLOT] Java SE version requirement for EE10

"vote" : {
 "order": ["Opt3", "Opt2", "Opt1"],
 "committer": false

Phil <phil@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Mi., 9. Juni 2021, 21:51:
Hi,

"vote" : {
   "order": ["Opt1", "Opt2", "Opt3"],
   "committer": false
}

Cheers,
Phil

Am 09.06.21 um 20:41 schrieb Scott Stark:
> Let's try a contingent vote

PS: Unfortunately my mail provider is unable to send to the eclipse
mailing list, all I get is:

This is the mail system at host smtp3.goneo.de.

                   The mail system

<jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>: host mail.eclipse.org[198.41.30.200]
    said: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [85.220.129.38] blocked
    using bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see
    https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?85.220.129.38 (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)