Von: jakartaee-platform-dev [mailto:jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Ivar Grimstad
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2021 08:14
An: jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Image formats in the specification

Hi,

I can't remember if we reached any conclusion for how to handle the images, diagrams, and illustrations in the specification document.

Currently, there is a pull request for replacing the PNGs with SVGs [1] that needs some feedback.

Does this conversion step help now? Or should we move directly to a text-based format to generate the diagrams from the Asciidoc to make editing easier? Something like AsciiDoctor Diagram [2]?

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.

Back to the top