Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta Config creation review

This is awesome. Thanks folks for making this happen finally.

Reza Rahman

On May 10, 2021, at 11:29 AM, Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Jakarta Config spec project is open for creation review now:

I had to change the description to address EMO comments. Please review it again (now in public) and make sure that I didn’t forget to add any committers.

Thanks,
Dmitry