Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE - Meetings

Thank you very much Ivar - that calendar is what I need.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 1:42 PM Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 1:52 PM Darran Lofthouse <darran.lofthouse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I am just clicking around unsuccessfully at the moment, for anyone interested in the calls that happen for Jakarta EE how would someone find out what calls exist and when they happen?

I appreciate the access information may be better to share on demand to avoid meetings being hijacked but I can't see a way to identify the meeting(s) that already are scheduled.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.