Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Pending removal of security manager

Hi,

Indeed, this won't be anytime soon. Still, it's like all those warnings about illegal reflection that we've been ignoring for years. At some point though you can't longer ignore them and have to address the issue.

p.s. this thread from 2014 goes into some of the details why the Security Manager was never an optimal fit for server side code anyway:

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms