[jakartaee-platform-dev] Weekly Jakarta EE Platform Call

Hi,

As you are aware of the time slot for our call on the first Tuesday of the month has been reserved for the EE4J PMC. This has at times been a bit confusing.

Since the PMC calendar usually is pretty light, we will only set aside 30 minutes for the PMC call from now on and forward. This means that we will be able to have the weekly platform call, even on the first Tuesday of the month. This call will, however, be shortened to 30 minutes. The start time will be as usual.

Summing up:
- Platform call is now happening every week at 11:00 EST.
- The first Tuesday of the month, the call will end at 11:30 EST, all other Tuesdays at 12:00

I hope this wasn't too confusing...
When I update the Platform Calendar to reflect this, you will get the changes automatically if you subscribe to this calendar.