From:        "Markus KARG" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "'jakartaee-platform developer discussions'" <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Kevin Sutter'" <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        "'JakartaEE Spec Project Leadership discussions'" <jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/07/2021 12:29
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] AW: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Next iteration of Jakarta EE 9.1 Release Plan

There maybe is a misconception. Jakarta REST will do an API update...
This Message Is From an External Sender

There maybe is a misconception. Jakarta REST will do an API update but not for Java 11, and it does neither mean we break your rules nor that you must adopt it. It is up to the Platform project to discuss whether to adopt that release or not, as JAX-RS 3.0 already was compatible with Java 11.

-Markus