Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] JakartaEE 9.1

If Jakarta EE 9.1 does not contain other API changes, I think getting GF certifying on SE 11 only is the right call. Because if APIs and TCKs are staying the same, there is no point to rerun them against Java SE 8 again. However if this release gains some significant API changes in Jan, I think we might need to get GF running on both Java SE 11 and SE 8.

Thanks,
Emily