Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Update Jakarta EE Web Page?

I added it as an agenda topic to the next platform call.

Ivar

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 9:21 PM Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

While we're finalizing things, the EE 9 Platform web-page needs to be updated and I suppose a new one for 9.1 needs to be set up. Then, the generic Platform page needs to be revised appropriately.

Is anyone sighed up to making these modifications?

-- Ed