[jakartaee-platform-dev] Congratulations to the Bean Validation 3.0 team! The first successful Specification for Jakarta EE 9!

We have our first Specification Approval for Jakarta EE 9!  Bean Validation 3.0 just completed the two week ballot process and passed with flying colors!  We're in the process of doing the final touches with promotion of artifacts, but this is a great first step towards Jakarta EE 9.  Thank you!

https://jakarta.ee/specifications/bean-validation/3.0/

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: