From:        Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jakarta specification committee <jakarta.ee-spec.committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/14/2020 13:50
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jakarta.ee-spec.committee] Jakarta EE API JAR updates?
Sent by:        jakarta.ee-spec.committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The very last Spec. Checklist item is to verify that the jakartaee-api JAR is updated.
Update the Jakarta EE API jar by submitting a PR to the jakartaee-api project that updates the version number of your API jar file.
I am noticing that there are still lots of RC and M release entries in the Jakarta EE API top-level POM. Even from APIs that are currently up for ballot.
What is the proper process/policy for us to be following for this?
jakarta.ee-spec.committee mailing list
jakarta.ee-spec.committee@xxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jakarta.ee-spec.committee