Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Any additional updates to API POM file?

Hi Kevin,

Regarding creating those files, is that reasonably up to date with the dates sets here: https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-ee4j/projects/17#card-31960034

I updated them with a bit of guesswork, but they are just guesses.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms