[jakartaee-platform-dev] Need assistance, please

Hi Platform Team,
I've been working on the Platform Specification in preparation for the Milestone "release" and I will need some assistance from more of the Platform experts.

I've been driving most of the work from this overall Issue:  https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/191
(You'll see that I have received some assistance from Kenji, Ivar, and a newcomer, Tom Watson.  Thank you!)

I am specifically asking for help in the areas due to the removal of distributed interop -- input and reviewing.

I have this PR on the API section:  https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/pull/187, which I would like another review and eventual approval.  This PR was used to define "required, proposed optional, optional, and removed" -- removing the use of "prune" from the Spec.

There are additional updates required to Distributed Interop and the effect of removing that from the Platform per the Release Plan.  Some of them are highlighted in that PR #187.  But, we have another section of the Platform Spec devoted to "Interoperability".  It's bound to be affected.

I'm not looking for perfection for this Milestone release.  But, I would like to at least identify all of the areas that still need addressing.  In several cases, I have just added a '**TODO**' reference as a reminder that we still have some updating yet to do.

If you wish to pick up a whole section, please remember to update the top-level Issue with your intent to avoid duplication of effort.  But, I'm also looking for help with reviewing and approving of the PRs so that we have a semi-consistent Platform spec ready for the Milestone.  Thanks for your help!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: