[jakartaee-platform-dev] Assistance with Platform Spec updates?

Hi,
Many of you have seen that I have started to make the necessary updates to the Platform Spec per our Jakarta EE 9 Release Plan due to the "pruned" discussion.

This note is asking for additional assistance with reviewing and proposing changes to the various Platform Spec and Web Profile Spec sections.  I created this Issue to help track everyone's interest and participation.
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/191

If you have write access, just update the checklist with your name or initials.  When you have a PR ready, just add it to the Issue.

If you don't have the cycles to update the specifications, then maybe you can help out with reviewing the various PRs that are getting produced?

Thanks for your help!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: