Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Updating 3rd party dependencies tojakarta

Thanks Mike do they also require a CQ filing for a final release or milestone release?

From: jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: 18 May 2020 17:12
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Updating 3rd party dependencies tojakarta

Steve,

I am not sure what options you’re thinking of, but temporary forks of upstream third party code under their original license is permitted under our IP Policy. (Assuming the License was previously approved, which ALv2 is.)

Not sure if that helps, but wanted to let you know it’s an option.

Mike Milinkovich

(m) +1.613.220.3223