Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE 9 Milestone release?

Hi,

Things are going reasonably well, but there are still a number of blockers. Latest one is Fighter Fish (the OSGi interop), which is itself large enough to take some time to Jakarta-ize, but it also depends on OSGi enterprise, which uses javax types:

<groupId>org.osgi</groupId>
<artifactId>osgi.enterprise</artifactId>
<version>7.0.0</version>

package org.osgi.service.http;

import java.io.IOException;
import java.net.URL;

/**
 * Context for HTTP Requests.
 *
 * <p>
 * This service defines methods that the Http Service may call to get
 * information for a request.
 */
public interface HttpContext {}

Not sure how to handle these things. Negotiate with the OSGi alliance to have them release a new spec? That will very unlikely happen within a month.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms