Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] GlassFish update

Congrats and thanks to everyone involved!

On May 7, 2020, at 10:59 AM, Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

Just a heads up that GlassFish now compiles on master with the bulk of the changes done for the namespace change. Thanks for everyone that has helped in pushing out milestone releases of their components in the jakarta namespace. Also thanks to Gaurav Gupta and Arjan Tijms for picking up on my work and getting it compiling and merged.

GlassFish still doesn't start up due to OSGI issues but now we have it compiling we can start more of the snagging work in parallel.

Steve