From:        arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/07/2020 15:22
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] GlassFish update
Sent by:        jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Thanks Hussain! That's indeed the very same problem JTA has and you already solved it :)

Yes, Steve should be able to stage RC2 for ebb-api.

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 10:06 PM <Hussain.NM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This issue was already identified and fixed in ejb-api.

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/commit/cb36913de5e5de926a6630a4fcc0f870abd57c8f

Steve, would it be possible for you to stage and release RC2 for ejb-api.

Thanks
Hussain