Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about removing Jakarta Deployment (JSR-88) in Jakarta EE 9 porting package...

Hi,

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, Scott Stark <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ideally, I would think that we would need to introduce a new TCK spi that replaces the deployment feature.

Even though the tests themselves are not Maven / Arquillian based, we could maybe look into adapting the existing Arquillian servers (connectors) for this.

Kind regards,
Arjan