Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] A bit of an update on GlassFish 6.0

We have gotten a weld-core 4.0.0.Alpha1 release out:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jboss/weld/weld-core-bom/4.0.0.Alpha1/

There are updates to the Arquillian testencrichers to support this in the 1.7.0.Alpha1 release of arqullian-core. As more container implementations are released, we can reenable the weld implementation unit tests related to those containers in preparation for a final release.