Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Looking for a couple of Wave:0 and Wave:1 volunteers...

I am extremely sorry if this is a dumb question. Could you kindly help me understand what the actual work is? That will help recruit the right people. If need be, we can have a quick one-on-one call.

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger