From: "Kevin Sutter" <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: JakartaEE Spec Project Leadership discussions <jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Looking for a couple of Wave:0 and Wave:1 volunteers...
Date: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 10:36 AM

It was just pointed out to me that this volunteerism by Mark only made it to the Spec Project Leads list and not the rest of the Platform community...  Sorry about that!

Now that I have the complete audience again, any more volunteer Projects?  I'd like to get one or two more, please.  Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: