[jakartaee-platform-dev] Certification Request from TmaxSoft for JEUS 8.5

Hi all,

Those of you following the issue tracker on GitHub may have noticed that we have a Certification Request of JEUS 8.5 for Jakarta EE 8 Full Platform.
Please review and comment on the issue.
Our process states approval by lazy consensus, but at least a couple of us should verify that everything looks good before adding the "accepted" label.

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.