Thanks!

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 3:02 PM Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I agree that the whole separation of Jakarta EE from EE4J/Glassfish is on our long term radar.  But, I thought that since this single repo is dedicated to versioning of Specs that maybe we could start this migration one step at a time.  If you think that this move would force a ripple with other parts, then maybe we should just create a separate issue or add to the one that Bill was referencing.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

From:        arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/20/2020 07:23
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] About to release a new version of        spec-version-maven-plugin
Sent by:        jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

On Thursday, February 20, 2020, Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The top level project is EE4J so I don't think it should be renamed GlassFish. There are other consumers of these implementations other than GlassFish.

True, but many of these implementation components do have glassfish in the maven coordinates and/or packages.

The question is whether we want increased consistency there; renaming package names and coordinates to ee4j, renaming org to GlassFish, or just keeping things as they are.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Get Outlook for Android