From:        Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/30/2020 13:31
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] TCK tests in the same repo as API and        Spec
Sent by:        jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am not sure it is such a good idea to have the TCK in the same repo as the spec doc and api.
At least two reasons come to mind:

1. The TCK will most likely have a different release cycle because of challenges and such
2. The TCK has a different license

Haven't we had this discussion before somewhere? Just can't find where we documented it...

Ivar