From:        Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        01/22/2020 08:29
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Spec doc conversion: heads-up
Sent by:        jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 22/01/2020 11:54, Dmitry Kornilov wrote:
> I am currently working on JPA spec and facing the same issues. It’s not difficult, but time consuming because there is no other way than doing it manually section by section.

+1

Also, from experience of doing the EL and WebSocket specs watch for
escaping issues around code snippets.

I found there was a reasonable amount that could be done via search and
replace on the source but you have to review each one. You can't just do
a global search and replace.

And there was no getting away from the repeated cycles of generate PDF,
proof-read, correct, repeat.

Mark