Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] NEW VOTE 2: Leave Jakarta Activation in javax namespace

-1 similar argument.

Imo we should move ALL APIs we get possession _and_ Oracle has no plans to actively maintain anymore to the jakarta namespace. Regardless if we change them now or not. But there is a high chance that we will need to in the future.
This is especially true for APIs like javax.activation, JAX-B and JAX-WS which are still very actively used.

LieGrue,
strub