Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] NEW VOTE 5: Prune EJB Interop

+1

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

On Dec 4, 2019, at 3:37 PM, Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Preamble:  https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartaee-platform-dev/msg01180.html

Please vote +1/0/-1 on the following.  Any non +1 vote, please provide reasoning in your reply.  Thank you!

Prune (remove) - Vote
Chapter 10, Support for Distributed Interoperability in the EJB 3.2 Core Specification

After a great conversation with David, he convinced me that we should still entertain the pruning of the EJB Interop material.  So, here's my fifth vote...  :-)  We determined that this section of the EJB 3.2 Core spec outlines the requirements that we would like to remove from Jakarta EE 9.  In addition, the following TCK effort could be pruned, which would also be beneficial:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/tree/master/src/com/sun/ts/tests/interop