STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:
----- Forwarded by Kevin Sutter/Rochester/IBM on 12/09/2019 09:50 -----

From:        Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        EE4J build and releng discussions <ee4j-build@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ed J Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>, Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        12/06/2019 09:14
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [ee4j-build] Migration of EE4J Jenkins instances to new infrastructure - Deadline January 13, 2020
Sent by:        ee4j-build-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The migration of all EE4J instances from CJE to Jiro (our new infra) has
been completed (from our side) on November 22nd. Now we need the help of
the projects to acknowledge that everything still works on the new infra
and we can safely turn off the old instances on CJE.

*** PLEASE NOTE: If the projects will not reply on the corresponding
Bugzilla issues before January 13, 2020, we will assume silent agreement
and retire the old instances. ***

The following projects still need to acknowledge the migration:

* ca
* cu
* ejb
* el
* es
* glassfish
* interceptors
* jacc
* jaf
* jaspic
* jaxrs
* jca
* jms
* jsonb
* jsp
* jstl
* jta
* mail
* mojarra
* openmq
* orb
* servlet
* soteria

You can find the Bugzilla issues here:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/showdependencytree.cgi?id=551832&hide_resolved=1

Regards,

Fred

--
Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Gaƫl Blondelle