From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxx>
Date: 12/3/19 11:08 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Deprecate JSR-352 and rework JSR-236

Tibor/all,

Can you please keep that stuff and details of Concurrency or JBatch in their dev mailing lists?!!! :-(

It's spamming the mailing lists of platform project, Spec Committee or similar if each individual detail of each individual spec is discussed here.
Those of us who need to look up such details will read the archives or subscribe to extra lists, for the others it is just noise and distraction for the Bad of Jakarta EE as a whole, I trust you would not like to put unnecessary roadblocks in the way of it, do you?

Cheers,
Werner