Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakarta.ee-community] Request for Release Owners for Jakarta EE 9

Thanks Kevin, I appreciate the information.  I'm very glad to hear that Steve Millidge and yourself have volunteered to co-lead the Jakarta EE 9 release.  The Jakarta EE Ambassadors will remain tuned into the conversations, and we are ready to help out where needed.  Looking forward to the continued progress on Jakarta EE 9!