[jakartaee-platform-dev] javax to jakarta namespace calculator

Hello all,

This summer on the tribe side we wrote this namespace calculator as a way to try and visualize the very complicated relationship between the various specifications and impact on renaming.

We didn't publish it we wanted to give some people more information on the specs so people didn't feel compelled to simply check everything ( we do need to prune some things ).  Jakarta EE 8 took over and there was no time to come back and update it with that information and the addition of javax.inject.

Given we are in decision-making mode, it definitely can be useful.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Back to the top