Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to add in Jakarta EE 9

+1

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019, 19:23 arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 6:36 PM Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry this was for the pruning thread.

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 6:35 PM Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not sure if only Platform commiters can finally vote. If not, my vote is +1.

In Java EE 8, remote EJB through RMI-IIOP protocol was made optional. Can we also remove that requirement? At least WildFly and Payara already offer alternative implementations via HTTP.