From: reza_rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/30/19 3:30 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ryan Cuprak <rcuprak@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Oracle Jakarta EE 9 plan - tabled?

It is indeed challenging to take the British boys school roots out of me despite now decades of being an American :-(.

Yes, I meant a proposal was put forward for discussion and agreement. And a pretty good proposal at that. I believe if accepted and executed upon in a multilateral fashion it will be warmly welcomed by the Java ecosystem as a victory for all.

Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure