Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE 9 proposed plan

Coping my email from other thread.

Hi,

I agreed with proposal, but  I think Jakarta EE 9 should release some new feature, because the Jakarta EE 8 does not have any new features and whether Jakarta EE 9 come without new features we'll have two versions without release new features. I think it can be a bad (or not so good) message to developers.

I like the idea of new profiles and I think it should be started to be discussed.

About SOAP, I think it should be discussed because we have many enterprise applications that consume third part services using SOAP.

Regards,
Rhuan Rocha