Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Running TCK

This wiki page makes it look deceptively simple:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Instructions-for-building-and-running-JakartaEE-TCK-bundle

What type of effort is involved?

What’s a good TCK to start with?

Thanks,
-Ryan

On Sep 27, 2019, at 5:21 PM, Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Running the complete platform TCK is a huge amount of effort.  If you've read all the instructions, including the TCK Users Guide that's included in the TCK download, and you still can't make it work, you'll need to ask a more specific question.

I strongly recommend that you start with one of the simpler individual TCKs that works with a standalone implementation, just to get a general idea of how the TCKs work.  The platform TCK is orders of magnitude more complex than the individual TCKs.