[jakartaee-platform-dev] Creation of javaee-api.jar and javaee-web-api.jar files?

Hi,
As part of the Jakarta EE 8 prep work, I'm wondering about the creation of the javaee-api.jar and javaee-web-api.jar.  I'm assuming these were previously created by just combining the contents of the various Java EE component features.  But, I'm not clear on the process for Jakarta EE 8.  Can anybody from Oracle shed some light on this process and what needs to be done for Jakarta EE 8?

In the mean time, I have created this Issue for tracking:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/80

Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: