[jakartaee-platform-dev] Will need some assistance to finalize Platform Release Review

Hi,
I am out on vacation next week starting Friday.  I might pop into a phone call or two, but for the most part, I am out.  That's one reason why I have been pushing so hard to get the Platform, Web Profile, and Managed Beans specs in order.  I will also get the Draft PRs in place for the Release Review.  But, I will not be able to do the final massaging of the artifacts into the deliverable for the Release Review.  Although this request is probably directed more at the Platform Project Leads, we would welcome other participation as well.

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/73

The first order of business is to the get Specs ready for review.  I still have some work todo related to the Image (png) processing, linking, and references.  Also, some Table work needs to be done.  But, doing another read of your favorite sections to ensure that the "Jakarta-ization" is complete would be wonderful.  I'm sure we have missed a reference or two...

Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: