Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Platform and WebProfile specs ready to be "jakarta-ized"

I should point out that the chapter files for the Platform and WebProfile are in the following corresponding directories...

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/tree/master/specification/src/main/asciidoc/platform
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/tree/master/specification/src/main/asciidoc/webprofile

No other files need to be modified for this requested exercise.

You can either do a "mvn clean install" and look at the generated pdf or html.  Or, you can view the corresponding sections via these urls:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/blob/master/specification/src/main/asciidoc/platform/Platform.adoc
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/blob/master/specification/src/main/asciidoc/webprofile/WebProfile.adoc

Have fun!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: