Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Using chatrooms for spec development

Hi

Gitter UX is not that awesome and it is buggy. If we are going for chatrooms, then Discord is awesome we are using it for Rust, WebAssembly, Vue communities.

You can split things and subscribe only onto those that you need to follow.

I can help to set things up.

Being in a lot of chatroom, My personal opinion is it is far more productive than mailing list.

Sendil
https://twitter.com/sendilkumarn